Sunday, December 25, 2011

How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries + Bloopers


This video was filmed on Valentine's Day and I was making them for that night. You can of course make them for any event special or not. That is why I still edited the video even though it's 4 days past the time when most people would have needed this. I had a lot of problems with melting of the white chocolate, I am not sure if I would use it again. I think I would stick to the dark and milk chocolates. You can decorate them however you prefer. FTC: Nothing in this video was sponsored or supplied by an outside company. Everything was purchased by me! All opinions are my own. :)

Breadman Ultimate Machine Purchase Paper Lanterns Led Right Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links